A reading and listening experience for one person.
- Ideal as extra copies to the 'Host@Home' experience pack should you need them, or
- Just for you to read, listen and learn by yourself at home.
- Read, learn and raise funds - 50% of profits ($19.03) from this sale are donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
What are you buying?
- 1 x Script booklet of the play 'Powerfully Fragile' by Briohne Sykes. 44 pages. Colour paperback.
- 1x CD or Digital Download card of the soundtrack 'Genetic' by Dee Handyside - double wallet with 12 page lyric and art colour booklet
- 1 x 'Not Sure What to Say?' handout developed with Griffith University and The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
- 1 x discount voucher for YNatural luxurious skincare products (100% Australian Owned, Made, Operated, Certified Organic & Natural).
- The knowledge that 50% of profits from this pack ($19.03) have been donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
Individual Kit: The Silk Rags Project
If there is a fault on this product, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will then arrange for you to return the product (you must pay return postage) and we will send out another in its place (we will pay postage).
There is no refund policy because 50% of our profits are donated to The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
We are currently only shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
Our products will hopefully be available for sale in other countries as we expand our fundraising partnerships with Cancer Research charities internationally.
Please note there is a packaging and handling fee of $1.50.