The complete pack for you to host a 'Big Read Aloud for Cancer Research'.
Read, learn and raise funds - 50% of profits are donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
Enough for 6 participants.
What are you buying?
- A hosting advice kit and directions for 'The Big Read Aloud'.
- 6 x Script booklets of the play 'Powerfully Fragile' by Briohne Sykes.
- 6 x CD's of the soundtrack 'Genetic' by Dee Handyside - double wallet with 12 page lyric and art booklet.
- 6 x 'Not Sure What to Say?' handouts, developed with Griffith University and The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
- 6 x discount vouchers for YNatural luxurious skincare products (100% Australian Owned, Made, Operated, Certified Organic & Natural).
- The knowledge that 50% of profits from this pack have been donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
'The Big Read Aloud for Cancer Research' Hosting Pack
If there is a fault on this product, please contact us by email at: email@example.com . We will then arrange for you to return the product (you must pay return postage) and we will send out another in its place (we will pay postage). There is no refund policy because 50% of our profits are donated to The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
We are currently only shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
Our products will hopefully be available for sale in other countries as we expand our fundraising partnerships with Cancer Research charities internationally.
Please note there is a packaging and handling fee of $1.50.