* Before you buy, please decide how many CDs or Digital Download Cards of the Soundtrack you will require. You may need to ask your participants as to their preference. The total amount will be 6.
The complete pack for you to host at home, at Book Club or in a small community group.
- Read, learn and raise funds - 50% of profits ($112.56) from this sale are donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
- Enough for 6 participants. If you have more participants, you can purchase additional individual kits as well.
What are you buying?
- A hosting advice kit and directions for 'The Host@Home' experience.
- 6 x Script booklets of the play 'Powerfully Fragile' by Briohne Sykes.
- 6 x CD's or Digital Download Cards of the soundtrack 'Genetic' by Dee Handyside - double wallet with 12 page lyric and art booklet.
- 6 x 'Not Sure What to Say?' handouts, developed with Griffith University and The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
- 6 x discount vouchers for YNatural luxurious skincare products (100% Australian Owned, Made, Operated, Certified Organic & Natural).
- The knowledge that 50% of profits from this pack ($112.56) have been donated to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
The Full 'Host@Home' experience kit for 6 participants
If there is a fault on this product, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will then arrange for you to return the product (you must pay return postage) and we will send out another in its place (we will pay postage).
There is no refund policy because 50% of our profits are donated to The Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
We are currently only shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
Our products will hopefully be available for sale in other countries as we expand our fundraising partnerships with Cancer Research charities internationally.
Please note there is a packaging and handling fee of $1.50.